Private – Professional – Personal
In recent months, we have drastically changed how we manage our workday. Many people have transitioned from overflowing coworking spaces to remote working. When you are ready to replace your dining room table with an NYC private office space, where you can focus and grow your business, we invite you to connect with us. For more than twenty-five years, RGBC has satisfied the needs of our clients with exceptional service, beautifully-appointed office space, and advanced technology.
Our NYC Private Office Space in Rockefeller Center Offers:
- Premier NYC addresses
- Offices for 1-10 people
- Contiguous private offices for teams
- Lightning-fast WiFi on 1gig circuit, with separate backup circuit
- private IP’s and locked rack space
- Contemporary telephone platform with live call answering
- Administrative support
- Secure, 24/7 access to your private office space
- Meeting rooms and conference rooms
- Professional styling and ergonomic furnishings
- Building directory listing in the lobby
- Multiple pantries, break rooms, and common areas
- Access to ZO. Lounge, Rockefeller Center’s newest and most stunning amenity
- A robust package of included services to help eliminate hidden fees
In addition to a serviced NYC private office space at Rockefeller Center, you can reserve a day office at our Midtown Manhattan office space. Simply call us at 212.899.5400 to make your reservation. If you find yourself frequently renting a day office, we can create an account to provide convenient monthly invoices.
What is a Private Office Space?
Serviced office space, also known as executive suites, provide private office space that is dedicated to an individual or company. You are able to secure rooms that can run from 80 square feet, up to rooms that can handle teams in spaces over 400 square feet. Offices are furnished, staffed and wired, providing the user with everything they need to get started. Services include reception staff, mailroom attendants, cleaners and onsite management.
Another benefit that is particularly appealing is the flexible terms that come with the private office space. At Rockefeller Group Business Centers, we offer office space rentals for periods as short as an hour, up to a year. Whatever your requirement, we can customize an agreement that works for you. Contact us today so we can create a plan that works for you.